Application for New IYCOC Member
Interfaith Youth Council of Orange County
(IYCOC) Board Application
We will hold monthly board meetings on Sunday afternoons from 3-5pm, with student members taking turns hosting at their places of worship.
Council Member Requirements:
1. Currently in High School
2. Interested in building interfaith community among high school students in Orange County
3. Must complete this application and be selected to serve on the board
4. Letter of recommendation (from a teacher, mentor, employer, etc.)
Council Member Responsibilities:
1. Serve on the board of the Interfaith Youth Council of Orange County (IYCOC) for one year (minimum)
2. Attend monthly IYCOC meetings
3. Be prepared to share with others from your own religious background and experience
4. Actively participate in board discussions, help plan events and interfaith activities for H.S.. students in Orange County
5. Serve on a sub-committee: Civic Engagement, Service, Communications, or Relationship-Building.
For more information about IYCOC, visit: http://iycoc.org/, or find IYCOC on Facebook.
APPLICATIONS ARE DUE BY AUGUST 24th, 2015 – APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED